Mail us on: email@example.com Utah Scottish Association Home
P.O. Box 57476 Salt Lake City, Utah 84157
Utah Scottish Festival and Highland Games - Highland Dance Competition JUNE 8, 2019
VENUE: Utah State Fair Park, 155N 1000 West, Salt Lake City Utah, 84116
FUSTA USNW 0304
Judge – Jennifer Hastings – Denver, CO
Piper – Christopher Johnson – North Salt Lake, UT
9:00 am – Primary/Beginner Dancers. Registration 8:15am
1:00 pm – Novice, Intermediate and Premier. Registration 12:15pm
1. Dance competition will be conducted under SOBHD regulations
2. First to enter Last to Dance rule applies
3. Highland and National points will be combined to determine aggregate trophy winner
4. Decision of the judge is final
5. All age groups will be determined at the close of the entry
6. All groups will receive medals and cash prizes will be awarded to premier dancers
8. An Aggregate trophy will be awarded in each class, except primary as long as there are at least three dancers in the age group. A
special perpetual trophy will be awarded in memory of Kathleen McMaster by her family for the Premier Blue Bonnets.
9. 2019 Scot Dance USA card is required to compete.
10. Advance registration is necessary. Dancers must enter on line by May 20, 2019. No exceptions.
11. Any protest must be submitted in writing to the competition organizer, properly signed and accompanied by a fee of $20. It must be
made immediately following the competition. If the protest is sustained the fee will be returned.
In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release any and all rights against the Utah Scottish Association, The Utah State Fairpark or it’s Festival Committee, and their agents and/or representatives for injuries and/or property damage and/or losses which may be suffered by me (or my child) during the Utah Scottish Festival on June 8, 2019. By signing and submitting this form, I also agree to abide by all of the rules set forth by the Festival Committee and it's representative Committees.